Saturday 22 August 2009

Turn Around - Dana Douche meets Bonnie Tyler!

Hallo Süsßen!

Remember that song from the 80's - the one that went on about "turning around" and "bright eyes" and "every now and then it falls apart"? It was of course called 'Total Eclipse of the Heart' by Bonnie Tyler, and still remains a classic today.

My producer worked her magic to line me up with an interview with the Welsh star, who was as charming as she was botoxed! And we even sang the classic song together, resulting in dear Bonnie commenting on my wonderful voice. Perhaps I should take up that pop star career after all?

We also met the leader of the Bonnie Tyler German Fanclub, who we later exposed as a crazed stalker from East Germany, and with further research, realised she was in the original video of 'Total Eclipse of the Heart' as one of the Ninja Dancers. Not kidding!

Yours,
DD
Turn around, Bright Eyes!
Bonnie recommends I get a round of Botox for my problem 'frown' area
I don't know how she did it, but this stalker managed to get backstage, and then went on to tell me about the wonders of botox! The nerve!

No comments:

Post a Comment